NRCA is seeking a part time drumline instructor for a competitive ensemble of mixed high school and middle school students.
Key traits we are looking for are:
- Committed believer that can meet all NRCA hiring criteria.
- A heart for ministering to students through music instruction and performance with a philosophy that is centered around Colossians 3:17 and 1 Corinthians 10:31.
- A percussion instructor with a strong rudimental foundation and good understanding of all aspects of marching drumline including: snare, tenor and bass drums and the associated marching technique.
- Ability to work as a team in developing an evolving and original show concept.
1. Competition marching experience.
2. Understanding of pit percussion instruments and playing technique.
NRCA is seeking to hire 4 aftercare workers next year. We have two 21-hour positions,1:55 pm to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday that pay $15.00 an hour. These twenty-hour employees do receive a tuition discount. We also have two 12.5-hour positions from 2:30 p.m.-5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday that pay $13.00 an hour but do not have a tuition discount.
If you love working with children and desire to be a godly mentor to students Kindergarten through 5th grade, please email me, Dr. Sherrill, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This ministry opportunity involves working each day in various stations (snack, playground, EL gym, outdoor basketball court, and the grassy field).
Dear Prospective Teacher or Staff Member,
Please complete a staff application, sign the philosophy of ministry statement and statement of faith, and have your three letters of recommendation completed (one pastor's recommendation and two staff letters of recommendation from a former employer and an associate). Please include a copy of your college transcripts and a recent photo. NRCA will post positions of availability periodically. As positions occur, applications will be reviewed and the applicant contacted for an interview. A complete application is required before an interview will be granted. Thank you for your interest.
Yours for Christian education,
Dr. S. L. Sherrill
Please send applications to:
North Raleigh Christian Academy
Attention: Superintendent's Office
7300 Perry Creek Road
Raleigh, NC 27616
There are currently no jobs openings available. If you would like to have a job application on file, please download the application, complete it, and mail it to the school.
Substitute Teacher/Non-Instructional Staff Application
If you are interested in substitute teaching please complete the application and mail or drop by the school office.
If you are interested in coaching positions please contact: